Friday, November 9, 2007

Packing angst

I really like packing, when I'm packing my own things and I get a say in what goes in and out of my luggage. Right now I'm livid. I only get one day to pack and I have my parents giving me all this BULKY stuff to take with me. I wish they had picked presents more appropriate or fitting taking into consideration that their gifts alone takes up one suitcase... My clothes and other goods are going in a CR bag. That fucking pisses me off... they act as if it's okay, they're not the ones carrying everything. In high school I only carried a bag with ONE LONE folder in it. I don't understand the necessity of overcarrying things. I don't take drink bottles with me cos I get annoyed when they weigh me down. There are many things I don't do because it just pisses me off too much for it to be on me. Travelling 9 hours is NOT an exception. Argh I had to change suitcases to one I don't particularly like carrying. I sound ungrateful don't I? Right now I just want to be in Melb, I JUST finished exams after all. Give me some down time. SIGH

AND THEN, I HAD TO CALL YOU TO FIND OUT WE DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT PLUG EXCHANGER. NICE OF YOU TO INFORM ME ASSHOLE. COULD HAVE SAVED ME A SECOND TRIP OUT OF THE FUCKING HOUSE. AND I BET THEY'LL TURN UP LATE AS WELL. *EYEROLL*

No comments: